Everyone needs to talk to someone from time to time. We can be that someone for you. At Blossoming Minds Therapy, we provide Psychodynamic Psychotherapy that offers a unique and time-tested approach to exploring the intricate workings of the human mind. Developed by generations of skilled therapists, psychodynamic psychotherapy delves into the unconscious functions that shape our ideas, feelings, and behaviours.
Our vision is to help individuals, children, couples and families with interpersonal challenges to improve their quality of life.
What is Psychodynamic Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is a collaborative and structured approach to treating emotional, psychological, and mental health issues. At Blossoming Minds Therapy, our professionals work with you to help you better understand your thoughts, emotions, behaviours, and relationships.
At its core, psychodynamic psychotherapy is a form of talk therapy that aims to discover the hidden drivers behind your thoughts, emotions, and actions. By delving into your past experiences, early relationships, and unconscious conflicts, this therapeutic approach provides a path to self-awareness and personal growth.
Different techniques and methods of psychodynamic psychotherapy include:
- Focusing on affect and the expression of our client’s emotions
- Exploring the individual’s attempts to evade topics or engage in activities that block therapeutic progress
- Recognizing patterns in thoughts, experiences, actions, feelings, and relationships
- Emphasising past affairs
- Concentrating on interpersonal experiences
- Emphasising the therapeutic connection
- Analyzing dreams, wishes, or fantasies
Types of Trauma-informed psychotherapy treatments we offer!
The choice of psychotherapy relies on your needs and circumstances. Our clinical psychotherapists may incorporate elements from additional approaches to customize a treatment schedule best suited to your needs.
The choice of psychotherapy relies on your needs and circumstances. Our therapists may incorporate elements from additional approaches to customize a treatment schedule best suited to your needs.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Increased self-awareness
- Insight into unconscious processes
- Resolving underlying conflicts
- Improved self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships
- Emotional regulation and symptom relief
- Long-lasting changes
- Personal growth and self-discovery
Let’s get you on track to feeling your best.
We understand that seeking help can be daunting, but we are here to help you every step of the way. Let’s start your therapeutic journey. You don’t have to go through life’s hardships alone—reach out to us today!
Contact us today to schedule a FREE 15-minute discovery call and take the first step towards improving your emotional well-being with Psychotherapy.
Call us we are here for you
Monday to Friday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturday and Sunday – Closed